The mythological creature Al-Buraq (البُراق) can be found in some Islamic traditions. It is described as white in color and the size between a donkey and a mule. It is to have the face of a woman and the wings of an eagle, as well as the tail of a peacock.
Mythology is not believed by all in Islam, but ones that do, claim the Al-Buraq was a creature from the heavens which transported the Prophet Muhammad on the night of his miraculous journey to heaven.
- misschiquita reblogged this from sinlesss
- sulliart reblogged this from leastofthese
- leastofthese reblogged this from sinlesss
- anothercoldwinter reblogged this from sinlesss
- thedailydoodles likes this
- patrickgeee likes this
- myleremoss reblogged this from mamua
- mamua reblogged this from sinlesss
- mamua likes this
- sinlesss posted this